Google login is a simple procedure to sign in to your Google account, to send emails or to check your inbox as well as use it for collaboration sites such as YouTube. If you do not have a Google account then you need to create one. If you face any problem while creating a new account then please visit sign up Gmail for help and procedures to create a new account. To check your mail you can go to www.gmail.com and follow the steps below to login while if you want to use your account for other Google affiliated sites then you can go for quick Google login. To quick login to Google account then please go to www.google.com and follow the steps given below for Google login.
Steps for Google login for PC/mac
- To check mail (receive or send e-mails)
- First open your web browser and go to gmail.com
- After the page loads click on Sign in which is located on the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username, and click on Next
- Then, type in the password for your Google account, and click on Sign in.
After you follow these steps you have successfully logged in to your Google account and you can now check your inbox and send e-mails. You can stay signed in by clicking on ‘stay signed in’ if you don’t want to type your user name and password the next time you open Gmail.com on your computer and on the same browser you used to stay signed in.
- To quick login to Google account (use Google account for Google affiliated sites)
- Go to google.com, and after the page loads click on Sign in button located at the top right corner of the page
- Like mentioned above, enter your username first, and click Next.
- Then, type in your password and click on Sign in.
After you follow these steps correctly you have successfully performed quick login to your Google account and you can now use your Google account to for Google affiliated sites such as YouTube.