A Google account is a online user account that gives you access to all of the services provided by Google such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google+, YouTube and others. Once you create a Google account you can use the same username and password to sign into any of Google’s services. You can easily create a Google account for free. This article will help you out with how to create a Google account and sign into it.
How to create a Google account?
- Open your web browser and type in mail.google.com in the address bar and press enter or return.
- You’ll land up to Google sign in page. Click on the blue “Create account” that will direct you to “Create your Google Account” page where you’ll need to fill some credentials to get a Google account. Start with your first and last name.
- Enter a suitable unique username for your Google account in the field provided. This can be quite delicate as there are millions of Gmail accounts already. You can add certain numbers to the username you’ve chosen if it already exists.
- Then, you’ll need to type in your password which should be easy to remember and strong enough to ensure your account security. It can be combination of any letters; uppercase or lowercase, numbers and symbols but needs to be 8 characters long.
- Type the password again to confirm.
- Select your Date of birth, Gender.
- Enter your mobile phone number and current email address. You can either enter one of these, which will be helpful to verify your Google account.
You’ll need to type in the text shown in the image in that particular field. If you don’t understand the given on, click the “Refresh” button to get a new one or you can also get the audio version of it by clicking the “Audio” button.
- Your locations are usually detected automatically if not, select your location.
- Click on the “Next step” below and finally you’ve completed the process of creating an account for Google.
How to sign into your Google account?
- Go to Gmail sign in page following the steps mentioned above.
- Type in your Google account username and password in the respective fields.
Or in some versions of Gmail sign in page, you’ll need to type in your Google account username and passwords in separate web pages. If so, enter your username in the given space, click “Next” button below and in the next page that appears, type in your password.
- You can check the “Keep me signed in” box if you are using a personal device.
- Finally, click the blue “Sign in” button to access your Google.
Shukariya aap ka