Google Earth download is interactive software created by Google that lets you visit any part of the globe from your computer. It is a virtual Earth that acquires geographical information and feeds to the computer so you can visit places sitting in front of your computer without any effort. It can be used to get information about any place on the globe, search places and even create a 3D map with the help of a program EarthViewer3D that allows you to create 3D images of places that you visit using Google Earth.
Information regarding Google Earth download in various operating systems will be provided to you as below.
Google Earth download in PC/Mac:
- First of all, open your web browser and enter web address earth.google.com and press enter.
- On the top right corner of the page, click on Download Google Earth
- You will be directed to another page where software policies are listed. Click on Agree and download link below the terms and conditions and wait for the setup file to be downloaded.
- When the download completes, open the file. Allow the application to pass through the firewall.
- Wait for a few minutes until Google Earth download and installation completes.
- Finally, use Google Earth on your PC/Mac.
Google Earth download in Android:
- First of all, open Play Store in your android device and search for Google Earth.
- Press on Google Earth and then press on Download and install to perform Google Earth download.
- Wait for a few moments to complete the installation.
- Finally, use Google Earth in your android device.
Google Earth download in iOS:
- First of all, open App Store and search for Google Earth.
- After search is complete, press on cloud icon that says Get.
- Then press Install in order to download and install the app.
- Finally, the application will then be installed in your phone. You might be prompted to enter your Apple ID email and password. Enter your ID and password to start downloading the application.
Google Earth should run pretty smooth on your device. Problems regarding the application are highly unlikely to occur during its use. If problems do occur, you can always try installing it again.