Login Gmail Account is an easy procedure that allows you to access your Gmail inbox. Once you login to your Gmail account, you are not only signed in to your Gmail but automatically signed in to other Google services like Google Drive, Google Docs, Google+, YouTube and so on. For login Gmail account, you’ll need a valid Gmail username and password. If you don’t have one, click here to begin with it. You’ll find the detailed instructions for Gmail sign up. We will guide you through login Gmail account procedure in the simplest way within a minute.
Login Gmail Account procedure:
- Open any web browser you prefer or a new tab in the one you are currently using.
- Type Gmail.com or mail.google.com in the address bar of the browser and hit enter to open the Gmail login account page.
- Alternatively, if you are using Google Chrome browser, you can open the Gmail login page more easily. For that, open Google chrome browser and click on the Gmail button at the top right.
If you’ve signed in to Gmail previously, the email ID will appear in the email field. Is the desired email address with which you want to perform login Gmail account, click the blue “Next” button. Want to sign in with another Gmail account, click on the blue “Sign in with a different account” link below and the click “Add account” link in the next page that opens.
- After that a fresh Gmail login page will appear in which enter your Email address in the provided field and click on the blue “Next” button below.
- Enter your Gmail password in the given field.
- You can select the “Stay Signed in” box in you want to make your next Gmail login easier. Since, checking this option means you will not be signed out of your Gmail even if you close it, select this option only if you are using a personal device.
- Finally, click on the blue “Sign in” button to access your Gmail
- If you have trouble logging in to your account, click on the “Need help?” link. Click here for guide to recover your account, if you have forgotten your Gmail password.