To do Google Analytics Sign in here are things you must know. Google analytics is a Web analytics service provided by Google that helps you analyze visitor traffic of your website and give you insights of your audience and their needs. If you’ve got a new website, you’d want to make sure it’s getting the traffic it needs before you start thinking earning from it. Then, Google analytics is that tool you’re looking for. Google Analytics is available to anyone with a Google account. The basic service is free of charge while you got to pay for a premium version.
By inserting Analytics code into your website, you can have full statistics about a website’s traffic and traffic sources including unique visitors, pages viewed and how long visitors are staying on your website. It also measures conversions and sales of your website. Google Analytics is an essential part of digital marketing and every marketer should have a basic idea of Google Analytics regardless of your job level.
It is free and easy tool which you can even use to make your mobile app more discoverable and profitable. Google Analytics offers a lot of features and you’ll be familiar with some of them in this Google Analytics sign in article:
For Google Analytics sign in, you can use two methods:
- through a standalone account or
- through your linked AdWords account.
For Google Analytics sign in by using your Gmail account:
- Go to http://www.google.com/analytics in your web browser.
- Click Access Analytics at top right corner of the page. ‘Sign In’
- Enter your Gmail address and password in the respective input fields.
- Finally, click blue “Sign in” and get started with Google Analytics
Since, Google Analytics has been integrated with AdWords, you can also go sign into Google Analytics via your AdWords account.
If you’ve linked Analytics to your AdWords account, you can access to your Analytics statistics by the following ways through Google Analytics sign in:
- Open your AdWords account. http://www.google.com/adwords/
- Click “Tools and Analysis” tab in your AdWords account.
- Select Google Analytics by using the menu on the tab and get started with your Analytics.