Gmail Account Recovery – You try to sign in to Gmail account after a long time but you seem to have forgotten your password. You try to login by entering all the possible passwords but you still can’t get through. That’s when Gmail account recovery comes in. This little process allows you to login to your Gmail account if you happen to forget your password.
Gmail account recovery has to be done using a computer(Windows or iOS). Mobile phones will not be of any help for your account recovery. So, open your web browser and try account recovery. Gmail account recovery is done through Gmail login page. You will be able to recover your Gmail account after a series of processes which are actually quite easy to perform.
How to Gmail account recovery:
- Open your web browser and enter address Gmail.com or mail.google.com
- After you’re directed to Gmail page, click on ‘Need help?’
- Check on ‘I don’t know my password’, enter your username and click Continue.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you don’t, click I don’t know.
- You can then get a verification code which will be sent to your phone via SMS or phone call from Google. Pick either one of them.
- Enter the verification code you’ve received.
- Your Gmail account has been recovered. You now have to enter your new password.
- If you happen to forget your username, follow up to step 2, then check on ‘I don’t know my username’ and click Continue.
- Enter your first and last name and use your recovery email address or phone number where they can send you your verification code.
- Enter your verification code to recover your Gmail account.
If account recovery fails, it’s probably because of your poor internet connection. It is also possible that you had entered a different phone number or even worse, you don’t have a Gmail account to perform Gmail account recovery. If you don’t have a Gmail account, you should create one to perform Gmail account recovery in case you forget your Gmail username or password. if you’ve successfully recovered your account, don’t forget your new username or password and enjoy!
You can also check our other post related to Gmail Password Recovery / Gmail Change Password