Gmail email is one of the most popular webmail services in the Internet world. The email is one of the free services you get with a Google account, which you can create free of charge.
To create a Gmail email account:
- In the page that opens, you’ll find Create an account link or button. Click it and you’ll be directed to Google account registration page.
- The “Create your Google Account” page is like any other form. Fill in the required details under the appropriate headings. Start with your Name.
- Username is your email address. Type in the username you want for your Gmail email account. If the username you have typed is not available, try improvising it using numbers and periods.
- Then, create a password for your email. Your email should be 8 to 30 characters long and should include letters (uppercase and lowercase), numbers and symbols. Click here to learn more about Gmail login password.
- Re-enter your password to confirm
- Next, select your Birthday and Gender.
- Mobile phone and your current email address are optional. Because, they may be required to verify your Gmail email account. Also, these will be required in case you forget your Gmail login password.
Type the text you see in the image into the area provided to verify the Gmail email sign up process is not being carried out by a robot.
- Select your current Location.
- Click Next step button to proceed forward.
- Click Add a photo or Create a profile option to do so. Else, click No thanks and proceed to your Gmail mailbox.
- Finally, click Continue to Gmail button to view your Gmail email box.
To login to your Gmail email account:
- First of all, open your web browser and go to ‘gmail.com‘ as above.
- If not directly directed to the Gmail email login page, you’ll find a Sign in Click the button. Else, skip to step 3.
- In the login page, enter your Gmail email ID (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). If there is another fill-box in the page for password, enter the password for your Google account. If you don’t find another fill-box below the email field, click Next, then enter your password.
- Uncheck the “Stay signed in” option if you are on a public device. Else, you can leave the option checked.
- Furthermore, click Sign in button and that will direct to Gmail email inbox.