Gmail sign up is an easy procedure to create a Gmail account, which can be done for free. With one Gmail account, you can get access to all of the Google Services like Google Drive, Google Plus, YouTube, and Google Play and so on.
If you haven’t still signed up Gmail and confused about how to, you’ve landed into the right page. We will guide you through detailed step by step process of Gmail sign up.
Steps for Gmail sign up:
- Open any web browser you prefer or a new tab on the one you are using and enter gmail.com.
- This will take you to the Gmail login page. Click on the “Create account” link.
- On “Create account page” that appears now, you’ll need to answer a set of questions for Gmail sign up.
- Starting with your First and Last name, fill into provided boxes.
- Then, choose a unique username that you’d like to use as your Gmail address. For instance, email@example.com.
- Next, enter a password for your Gmail which should be unique, easy to remember and strong enough to ensure your account’s security. A password must contain at least 8 characters.
- Type your password again to Confirm.
- Select your Birthday.
- Select your Gender.
- Enter your Mobile phone number followed by Country Code This is a crucial step in Gmail sign up as your phone number will come handy in case you lose your account information.
OR, you can also type in your Current email address.
- Type text in the box to verify this Gmail sign up is not being carried out by automated bot.
- Select your Location.
- Click the blue “Next step” button below.
- You will be asked to set up a Google plus account for which you can click “Add a photo” to set your profile picture and then “Create a profile” or else “No Thanks” to skip this step.
- Finally, click on the “Continue to Gmail” button in the next page and you’ll be able to view Gmail inbox of your new Gmail account.
- If you would like to know how to login to your Gmail account, check our step by step guide to Gmail Login.