Google plus sign in takes you to your Google social networking site. Google plus is a free feature you get with every Google account, whether you may want to use it or not. Nonetheless, you’ll need to upload images and enter your basic info in order to make the profile recognizable by your friends and family.
Google plus sign in is an easy procedure. It is just like signing in to any of its sister sites, such as Gmail, YouTube, or so forth.
To perform Google plus sign in from PC or Mac:
- Open an Internet browser, such as Google Chrome, and enter google.com in the address bar. www.google.com/plus will take you to the same page.
- The URL should take you to the Google plus sign in page, unless someone is already signed in. In the latter case you’ll need to perform sign out, or use a different web browser and start the procedure again.
Also, if you have signed in to any other Google sister sites in the same browser using your Google account, you’ll be signed in to Google plus automatically. In some case, you may need to enter you Google password.
- Then, in the Google plus sign in page, enter your Google account username and click on Next.
- After that, type in the password for your Google account and click on the Sign in
To perform Google plus sign in from mobile devices (Android and iOS devices)
- Tap on the Google plus app to open it.
Get it from the App Store for iOS device, and from the Google Play Store for Android device.
- For Android you’ll be automatically signed in to Google plus from the Google account. If you haven’t used any Google account in your device, follow the rest of the procedure. Apple users are also required to do the same.
- Enter your Google account username and tap
- Then, enter you Google account password, and tap
- Tap on Accept to complete sign in.