Step-by-step method on this post will help you to create new Gmail account by which you’ll not only get to send and receive email but once you have a Gmail account you can also link up to other facilities which Google provides. Gmail is a free email service that Google provides for everyone to use as well as with this one Gmail Account you can connect to may services of Google like Picasa Web (photo gallery); if you have a website you can also use your same account to check your website on Google Analytics and keep track of it with Google Console Webmaster and many more services. To create new Gmail account you don’t even need to add your Credit Card number not even your Social Security Number it’s that simple.
Steps to create new Gmail Account:
- Open a web-browser or just click on File>New Window or Ctrl (Command) + T.
- Do make sure you have both the windows opened at the same time (side-by-side) so that you can see the instructions as you try to create new Gmail Account.
- On the address bar you can type accounts.google.com or Gmail.com and press enter.
- This will forward you to the page, which will look like the image below.
- Now, you’ll have to click Create an account on the top right corner of the page.
- In the next page you will have to enter all the details required, starting from your First Name & Last Name.
- After that, you’ll have to chose a unique username that will be your email address.
- Make sure that its more than 6 characters.
- Next, create a password for your account.
- And, retype it in the box to “Confirm your password“.
- Fill in your Birthday, Gender, Mobile number & your current email address (if you have any)
- You can Skip the phone verification, to do that you can do by selecting the “Skip this verification”
- Next, choose your location.
- Click on “I agree to the Google…”
- Click on the “Next step” button.
- The page that will load after will ask you to join Google + Profile.
- This you can skip by clicking on SKIP or continue by making one for you.
- Google plus is a page in/by it you can update your information about you like Facebook.
Searching for stress-free ways to Sign up for Gmail new account ? For this you’ll have to go through the page. In this page I have mentioned how you can get your Gmail new account in few easy steps. Gmail is an Email service which you can sign up for free.
Before you start if you already have an Gmail or Google Mail Account you can skip the how to make an ID of Google Mail and directly go to Login page by clicking on the official page Gmail or if you wish to know how to login in I have a step by step procedure which will guide you to Gmail Login.
Steps to create Gmail new account:
- You can open any web-browser you have installed in your Computer like “Safari, Opera or Google Chrome or even Mozilla Firefox”. On the address bar where you type in where you want to go or what page you want to look for – there you will have to type in Gmail.com or accounts.google.com or mail.google.com or just click on these links.
- You’ll have to create an account with Google to use Gmail or Google Mail service. Like in the image below now you’ll have to click on the “Create account” link that is under the grey box in blue fonts.
The page where you’ll have enter all your details like your First name and Last Name as you can also see in the image below.
- Make sure you don’t make any mistakes on your name and its spelling. You can now start filling up the form by adding your name and your last name on the first row boxes.
- Now, choose any username (now this doesn’t have to be same as your name. Like if you’re David Duff your username can also be firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com totally like firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.) All you need is to think of one cool username for your email address. (Remember if you’ll be using this email for your education and office related I would not suggest you on making firstname.lastname@example.org as your email. Sounds funny when you tell someone about this). At the same time if the username you’ve chosen is already taken, Gmail will suggest available usernames suitable for you.
- Third row where you’ll have to create a password and retype the same on the forth row as well.
Next step is you add your Date of Birth and below that you chose which gender you are.
- Now Mobile Phone followed by Country Code is important row I must say because in future if you forget your password and you want to recover it Google can send you SMS with the Verification Code by which you can change your password. Make sure you fill this as well.
- If you have any other email address which you have created in some other website or your office gave you one, that is what you’ll have to add under the row which says “your current email address” (It good to give this is one like your mobile number, if you forget your password and some time when you don’t even have phone with you, Google Mail can send you email on the address which you’ll add here using which you can change and recover your Gmail account.)
- Almost done now, type what you see in the image on the last row box and chose your location.
- Last before NEXT step is; check on the small white square box before “I agree…”
- Now you can click on the Blue Box with Next step written in it.
- Just 2 more steps and you’ll have your Google Mail; page must load up after you have clicked on the “Next Step”, now the page that loads up will ask you to Create a Profile (This you can do it later also) so now I would suggest you to click on “No Thanks”
- Great on last click on the “Continue to Gmail” and you’ll have your Gmail new account. After clicking on that you’ll be directed to your Gmail Inbox Page where you’ll already see email from Google saying “Welcome to Gmail” or “Welcome to Google”
If you would like know how to sign-out from your Gmail, please go to Gmail Sign out.