Google Chrome Free Download? Google Chrome is a web browser introduced by Google that is most commonly used by users all over the globe. It is fast, easy to use and is highly preferred over other web browser as it makes web surfing more interactive and efficient.
Google Chrome is made available free by Google and can be downloaded in a few easy steps. You can download and install it into your hard disk line any other applications. Unlike any other browsers, once you install it into your computer, it can run smoothly without interfering with your system. Google Chrome Free Download is a common search performed by hundreds of users in a day and we will walk through the process in this current page.
Google Chrome Free download for Mac and PC:
- First of all, open your web browser and into the address bar, type in google.com/chrome/and press enter.
- Move your cursor to Download link at the top of the page. A popup should appear with options for personal computer or for mobile.
- Click on for personal computer. When the next page appears, click on Download Chrome.
- Click on Accept and Install button to begin download.
- Open the file and click Yes to allow Google Chrome through your computer’s firewall.
- Finally, Google Chrome will download. Open Google Chrome and set it as your default browser. You can now surf the internet more fast and efficient without interference.
Also, you can sign in to Google Chrome and import your search history and bookmarks in the browser.
Google Chrome Free download for Android device:
- First of all, open Google Play Store in your Android device.
- Tap on “Search” bar, type in “Google Chrome” and Search
- Chrome Browser – Google by Google Inc.
- Tap to Install
- Finally, Tap on Accept button to start free download Google Chrome.
Google Chrome Free download for iOS device:
- First of all, open App Store in your iOS device.
- Tap on “Search” bar on the top, type in “Google Chrome” and tap on the first suggestion.
- Tap on Get
- Now, tap on Install
- Finally, Enter your Apple ID password to sign in to iTunes Store, and tap on OK.
If you happen to dislike Google Chrome, you can always uninstall Google Chrome. However, the likes of disliking Google Chrome is very rare. You will love the application once you start to get the hang of it. There are some attractive features in Google Chrome such as plugins/extensions, multiple tab systems, incognito window and many more. You will learn more once you start using the applications for longer period and discover more of its features.