Google login is a simple procedure to sign in to your Google account, to send emails or to check your inbox as well as use it for collaboration sites such as YouTube. If you do not have a Google account then you need to create one. If you face any problem while creating a new account then please visit sign up Gmail for help and procedures to create a new account. To check your mail you can go to www.gmail.com and follow the steps below to login while if you want to use your account for other Google affiliated sites then you can go for quick Google login. To quick login to Google account then please go to www.google.com and follow the steps given below for Google login.
Steps for Google login for PC/mac
- To check mail (receive or send e-mails)
- First open your web browser and go to gmail.com
- After the page loads click on Sign in which is located on the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username, and click on Next
- Then, type in the password for your Google account, and click on Sign in.
After you follow these steps you have successfully logged in to your Google account and you can now check your inbox and send e-mails. You can stay signed in by clicking on ‘stay signed in’ if you don’t want to type your user name and password the next time you open Gmail.com on your computer and on the same browser you used to stay signed in.
- To quick login to Google account (use Google account for Google affiliated sites)
- Go to google.com, and after the page loads click on Sign in button located at the top right corner of the page
- Like mentioned above, enter your username first, and click Next.
- Then, type in your password and click on Sign in.
After you follow these steps correctly you have successfully performed quick login to your Google account and you can now use your Google account to for Google affiliated sites such as YouTube.
Google sign in is same as signing in to your Gmail, YouTube or any other Google services through which you can access and manage everything associated with your Google account. However, Google chrome sign in is a different thing. The later is more about managing your Google Chrome bookmarks, extensions, apps, autofills, and so forth.
A Google account is a prerequisite to perform Google sign in. You’ll need a valid Gmail user ID (an email) and a password associated with it to be able to sign in to the particular account.
You can perform Google sign in in various ways as mentioned before. Here are some simple ways to sign in to Google:
Google sign in from the Google search engine
- Open any Internet browser that you prefer.
- Type in ‘google.com’ in the address bar and press the enter key. This will take you to the ‘Google search’ page.
Or, a Google search result page will also do the job.
- You’ll find a Sign in button at the top-right corner of the page if somebody has not already signed in to their Google account from the browser. Click the Sign in
If somebody is already signed in, click the image/avatar in circle at the top-right corner and click the Sign out button. Click the Sign in button, also on the top-right corner. Then, click the Add account button.
- Enter your Email and Password in the respective fields.
- Then, click the Sign in button to complete Google sign in.
Google sign in from other Google services
- Open any Internet browser, or a new tab in this browser if you prefer.
- Enter any Google services URL in the address bar you want to use, such as gmail.com, www.youtube.com, www.drive.google.com, and so forth.
- If somebody is not already signed in to their Google account in the Internet browser you are using, you’ll be directed to the sign in page.
Or, you’ll find a Sign in button at the top-right corner of the page. Click the button to get to the sign in page.
If somebody is already signed in, follow the procedure as mentioned above in step 3.
- Type in your Gmail Email and Password in the respective fields.
- Then, click the blue Sign in
Signing in to one of the services will also get you access to all the services as with Google sign in.