Sign in Gmail Account is an easy process that is performed by millions of users every day. It is a multistep process that allows you to log into your Gmail account. To sign in Gmail, you must first possess a Gmail account. If you do not have one, you should probably create one, which you can do easily and for free.
Sign in Gmail Account can be done through any web browser that is in your computer such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari.
The steps to sign in Gmail account are discussed as below:
- First of all, open your web browser and enter address www.gmail.com or mail.google.com in the address bar and press enter.
- The browser will direct you to Gmail login page. Or, in case you don’t land on the login page, click on Sign in at the top right corner of the page to get to the login page.
- Enter your username (your Gmail email address) and password in the space provided. The password is case sensitive. Therefore, make sure you enter it correctly.
In the newer version of the sign in Gmail, you’ll need to enter your email and password separately, in separate pages. For that, first enter your Gmail email address and click on Next. Then, on the next page enter your password.
- If you want your browser to remember your login details, you can click on ‘Stay signed in’ right below the Sign in button during the login process. This will ease your next sign in Gmail. However, check the option only if you are using a personal device.
- Finally, click on Sign in You will be directed into your Gmail account.
- In case your login procedure fails you’ll land on the same login page but with an error message. The email or password you have entered must be incorrect. Try re-entering your Gmail email address and password carefully.
- If the login problem persists even after you have tried entering your login credentials carefully, use the Need help? Or Forgot password? Link in the login page to get more support.