YouTube Login process explained. YouTube is a video-sharing website owned by Google that exhibits various kinds of user-generated and corporate media video. YouTube allows users to watch, upload, share and download videos. You can search and browse millions of videos and even comment, rate and make video responses to your best-loved videos and share videos on YouTube in your Facebook also. You can find varieties of videos like TV clips, music videos, video blogging, movies, documentaries, tutorials and educational videos on YouTube.
To be able to enjoy all these features of YouTube, you must first have a YouTube account and know about YouTube login. While creating a YouTube account, you are also creating a Gmail account. Your YouTube account will appear as [YouTube username]@gmail.com. That implies when you make a YouTube account, you are also making a Google+ account which is a social networking site like Facebook. If you don’t want a Google+ account, you can delete it while still keeping your YouTube account. And you created a Google+ account; you can adjust its settings in the Google+ tab at the top of your browser when you sign into YouTube. Anything you do on YouTube is not related to what you do on Google’s sister sites. For instance, anything you do on YouTube will not be visible on Google+.
Here are the simple steps for YouTube login:
- Open your web browser or a new browser tab.
- Enter YouTube’s domain youtube.com in the address bar of your web browser and press the enter key. You’ll be taken to the official website of YouTube.
- Click on the “Sign in” button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Then, add your YouTube account in the provided space.
- If you’ve signed in using another account before, it will appear in the email input field. Click “Sign in with a different account” to enter your YouTube ID.
[Note: Your Gmail ID can be used as your YouTube account].
- Enter your password.
- Finally, click on the blue “Sign in” button to complete your YouTube login.