Gmail email is one of the most popular webmail services in the Internet world. The email is one of the free services you get with a Google account, which you can create free of charge.
This article will describe how you can create a Gmail account for free and the way to login to your account.
To create a Gmail email account:
First of all, open a web browser and go to ‘gmail.com‘ or’ mail.google.com’.
- In the page that opens, you’ll find Create an account link or button. Click it and you’ll be directed to Google account registration page.
- The “Create your Google Account” page is like any other form. Fill in the required details under the appropriate headings. Start with your Name.
- Username is your email address. Type in the username you want for your Gmail email account. If the username you have typed is not available, try improvising it using numbers and periods.
- Then, create a password for your email. Your email should be 8 to 30 characters long and should include letters (uppercase and lowercase), numbers and symbols. Click here to learn more about Gmail login password.
- Re-enter your password to confirm
- Next, select your Birthday and Gender.
- Mobile phone and your current email address are optional. Because, they may be required to verify your Gmail email account. Also, these will be required in case you forget your Gmail login password.
Type the text you see in the image into the area provided to verify the Gmail email sign up process is not being carried out by a robot.
- Select your current Location.
- Click Next step button to proceed forward.
- Click Add a photo or Create a profile option to do so. Else, click No thanks and proceed to your Gmail mailbox.
- Finally, click Continue to Gmail button to view your Gmail email box.
To login to your Gmail email account:
- First of all, open your web browser and go to ‘gmail.com‘ as above.
- If not directly directed to the Gmail email login page, you’ll find a Sign in Click the button. Else, skip to step 3.
- In the login page, enter your Gmail email ID (e.g. email@example.com). If there is another fill-box in the page for password, enter the password for your Google account. If you don’t find another fill-box below the email field, click Next, then enter your password.
- Uncheck the “Stay signed in” option if you are on a public device. Else, you can leave the option checked.
- Furthermore, click Sign in button and that will direct to Gmail email inbox.
A Google account is a online user account that gives you access to all of the services provided by Google such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google+, YouTube and others. Once you create a Google account you can use the same username and password to sign into any of Google’s services. You can easily create a Google account for free. This article will help you out with how to create a Google account and sign into it.
How to create a Google account?
- Open your web browser and type in mail.google.com in the address bar and press enter or return.
- You’ll land up to Google sign in page. Click on the blue “Create account” that will direct you to “Create your Google Account” page where you’ll need to fill some credentials to get a Google account. Start with your first and last name.
- Enter a suitable unique username for your Google account in the field provided. This can be quite delicate as there are millions of Gmail accounts already. You can add certain numbers to the username you’ve chosen if it already exists.
- Then, you’ll need to type in your password which should be easy to remember and strong enough to ensure your account security. It can be combination of any letters; uppercase or lowercase, numbers and symbols but needs to be 8 characters long.
- Type the password again to confirm.
- Select your Date of birth, Gender.
- Enter your mobile phone number and current email address. You can either enter one of these, which will be helpful to verify your Google account.
You’ll need to type in the text shown in the image in that particular field. If you don’t understand the given on, click the “Refresh” button to get a new one or you can also get the audio version of it by clicking the “Audio” button.
- Your locations are usually detected automatically if not, select your location.
- Click on the “Next step” below and finally you’ve completed the process of creating an account for Google.
How to sign into your Google account?
- Go to Gmail sign in page following the steps mentioned above.
- Type in your Google account username and password in the respective fields.
Or in some versions of Gmail sign in page, you’ll need to type in your Google account username and passwords in separate web pages. If so, enter your username in the given space, click “Next” button below and in the next page that appears, type in your password.
- You can check the “Keep me signed in” box if you are using a personal device.
- Finally, click the blue “Sign in” button to access your Google.
How to Sign out from your Google?