In order to login to my Gmail account, you must have to remember your Gmail username and password. Google will ask you to create your own username and password if you have a Gmail account. Login to Gmail account can be done in wide variety of devices such as PC, phone, MAC, etc. Google also ensures security of your account when you perform login to my Gmail account form other devices.
Gmail account is provided to all the users across the world from which you can send and receive emails to your contacts. Although there are other email engines like Yahoo!, MSN, and Microsoft, Gmail is faster and easy to use for all the people.
In this article, login to my Gmail account, wewill guide you step by step to login to Gmail account set by Google. Remember that in order to login to Gmail account, you will have to create a Gmail account. If you have a Gmail account, then you can do a login to Gmail account and enjoy the features provided to you by google. Login to my Gmail account is the same in Windows, iOS, and android. So, you will not have a problem to login to Gmail account after you learn to do it in one of them. Google has also provided a Gmail app from which you can easily perform login to Gmail account and stay in touch.
How to login to my Gmail account:
- Open your browser and enter address mail.google.com or www.gmail.com into the address bar.
- Enter your username in the space mentioned ‘Username’ and click next.
- Enter your password in the space mentioned ‘Password’ and click Sign in.
- Uncheck Remember me if you do not want your browser to remember you. Also uncheck it if you are performing login to my Gmail account from devices other than your own for security purposes.
- You have now successfully performed login to my Gmail account.
If you are unable to perform login to my Gmail account, recheck your username and password. Then try login to Gmail account again. If you have forgotten your password, click on Forgot password? and follow the steps to login to my Gmail account.