E-mails can be used for various purposes such as sending mail, getting your daily news, or get information about latest forex, and so on. So, Google has provided email service to all the users. You can sign in to gmail email account in order to interact with your account. Also subscribe to various news channels and get daily news in your email. Sign in to gmail email account also allows you to log in to YouTube, and Google plus.
This article will focus on a short tutorial on sign in to gmail email account. Gmail account can be done from computer, tablet, or phone with Windows, iOS, or Android.
How to sign in to gmail email account:
- Open your web browser.
- Into the address bar, type gmail.com or www.mail.google.com or accounts.google.com
- Enter your username in the space provided and click Next.
- Enter your password into the space provided and click Sign in.
- Uncheck the Remember me option if you do not wish your browser to remember your password. You can check this option if you want your browser to remember you, which will make sign in to gmail account much easier and faster later. Uncheck this option if you are not performing sign in to gmail account from devices other than your own.
- If you cannot sign in to gmail account, try re-entering your username and password.
- If you still fail to sign in to gmail email account, click on Forgot password? and follow through the steps mentioned to retrieve your account.
To perform sign in to gmail email account, you must have a gmail account. If you don’t have one, sign in to gmail email account would be quite pointless. So, Sign up to gmail to perform sign in to gmail email account. Also, do not forget your password or share it with anyone else. Do not log in from devices other than your own as far as possible to ensure security.