Gmail Login is a very easy process to login to your Gmail or Google Account. You can login into Gmail by Google or directly from Gmail.com. Please make sure you have a valid Gmail email address before you login into Gmail or Google. It is important that you have to have one Google email address (also known as Gmail account) to for this procedure. If you don’t have one, check how to create Gmail account gradually.
Steps for Gmail Login:
- First of all, open your web browser.
- It can be Safari, Mozilla, Chrome, or any other that you use.
- If you have already opened a web browser just click on the File>New Tab or CTRL + T (for windows based users) Command ⌘ + T (for Mac Users).
- Now, click on the address-bar of the browser which you have already opened, and type gmail.com or google.com and press Enter or Return key.
- Make sure that you have Gmail login page loaded which would look like in the image below.
- If you see the same page which just got loaded looks same like the above image, that means you are doing good.
- Now, enter your full email address (e.g. email@example.com) and click Next button.
- After clicking on Next button another page gets loaded with your full name and under that you’ll see your full email address.
- Below your email, you’ll see in a rectangular box inside the box it says “Password”. Click on that box and type your password for your Gmail Account.
- Before you click on blue rectangular Sign In button, make sure you check the “Stay signed in” option.
- This is a select option button – if you are using someone else Computer “Unselect” ☐ it.
- If you want to save your Gmail Login, or if you want your computer to save your Gmail Password you may have it checked.
- Selecting this option is only recommended for personal devices.
- Finally, click on “Sign In” button.
- And, DONE!… Hurray!
- Now you are in your Gmail Inbox where you can see all your email and also send emails to someone you desire.
- After done with your Gmail Login and get to see all the email as well as send it, make sure you logout as well.